But the ability to travel in time To witness once again The birth of my daughters To lay in a rapid flowing river Listening to the rhythms and melodies Feeling its energies against my skin A refrigerator with foods I enjoy Grapes, mangoes, oranges, etc. Ice cream and chocolate To follow my desires No matter where they take me Even if they’re contrary to what I've been taught To remember my dreams So that I can enjoy The similarities of both worlds Embrace a friend Who finds me totally irresistible And has a smile that leads to euphoria To communicate with my mother Even when she meets her maker So that I know that God’s ok Walk up and down an escalator And have no one in front of me Wake up in another world And not be all at surprised To find my friend there as well To access a wormhole So that I can travel wherever I want In this large and expanding universe Wouldn’t that be amazing!
Hey you! Wait a minute Can I tell you something? You’re a 99. Did you hear me You’re a 99 Damn, you're dangerous, mysterious Like an animal on the loose You’re magical and impractical Plugged into the fabric of the universe Endless energy flows It’s automatic the connections you make Your synapses are wired through space Branching out into the endless void Are you aware of your strength Moving so gracefully and remarkably Through the complexities of time Are you aware of those who cannot see You seem to know something But refused to say Can you give some hints We don’t see what you see Make the kingdom visible So we’re not confused and hopeless You can walk on water But that is not what I desire Water flows without a care Light doesn’t seem hindered Is there something we should know A secret deep in our core Place there for us to retrieve Or seek endlessly That’s not a game I like to play Seems like a test from a trickster Who ...
In a remote village lived a girl called Pretty Maid Ibronka. Though she was the most beautiful girl in the valley, she had no sweetheart. While her sisters sewed, surrounded by admirers, Ibronka sat alone. One night, in a fit of loneliness, she cried out, "If only I had a lover! I wouldn't care if he were the devil himself." After midnight, the door swung open. A handsome stranger entered, smiling at the company before sitting beside Ibronka. He was charming, yet when Ibronka dropped her bobbin and reached to retrieve it, her fingers brushed something hard and cleft. Startled, she pulled back, but the man calmly scooped up the tool and returned it with a smile. Dismissing her fear as a mistake, she allowed him to embrace her when he left. Troubled the next morning, Ibronka sought the village wise woman. "To find the truth," the woman advised, "attach a spool of thread to his cloak as he leaves. Follow it." That night, Ibronka followed the silver tra...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read. I truly appreciate your comment. Enjoy!